RHUBARB CRUMBLE SOUR GIN COCKTAIL RECIPE
Juicy, tart and plump, this patio pounder will take you back to your favourite rhubarb crumble.
- 45mL Green Apple & Rhubarb Gin
- 20mL fresh lemon juice
- 10mL rhubarb liqueur [Rhubi or Aperol will also work]
- 10mL sugar syrup
- 1 cheek Granny Smith apple
- Dash of egg white
- Cinnamon sugar
- Muddle apple in the base of a cocktail shaker
- Add remaining ingredients to the shaker along with some ice
- Shake and fine strain into a rocks glass with ice
- Garnish with an apple slice & a dusting of cinnamon sugar
LOOKING FOR MORE?View more
Check out all the cocktails you can make with Green Apple & Rhubarb Gin this way.
THE GIN SHOPLearn more
Check out the full gin (and not-gin) collection this way.